Labels

Sunday 12 February 2017

Vintage Bridge



Hello there and welcome to my blog  :)  I have yet another of my Chocolate Baroque GDT samples to share with you today.  I have used CB Kingfisher Song, Silhouette Grasses, Sticks and Stones stamp sets; Distress Inks, blue Sparkle pen, white embossing powder.



I began with assembling the stamped and cut out images on a piece of paper and adjusting them until I was happy with the composition.  I then stamped the images onto Kraft card and embossed them in white.  I love the simplicity of white embossed images on Kraft card, and the natural, vintage feel it gives to cards.  



I arranged the silhouette grasses images across the bottom of the panel, then stamped and embossed them in white.






I used a fern leaf image to stamp and emboss repeatedly across the top of the panel.  I coloured the river with the Sparkle pen.
    


I blended DI's around the edges of the panel to give just a hint of the land and sky.  I then added a white pen around the edges, and matted the panel onto black card.  I stamped the fern around the edges of the base card in DI then attached the panel.  I stamped a sentiment onto Kraft card, embossed it in white then die cut it as a tag,  I blended DI's around the edges, added a ribbon and attached it to the card.  



I think this card is one of my favourites of all the samples I made for this launch.  As I've said before I love the bridge stamp, it's so versatile I can see myself using it a lot!  This design is another good worker card, suitable for men and women and a variety of occasions.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will come back soon  :)

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely, a classy elegant card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Penny, I loved the scene on the kraft card, and the white embossing really stands out, the colour of the river is wonderful, lots of lovely sparkle, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One wants to say it is Beautiful in its simplicity but there is nothing simple about it! I love the layout and the basic colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Birgit, I love working with Kraft card - and obviously I love that bridge image :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Penny. Great stamping.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flo, thank you very much, the stamps do most of the work though lol! ;) xx

      Delete