Labels

Monday 20 February 2017

Golden Daffodils




Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing another sample that I created for the recent Chocolate Baroque tv shows today.  I have used stamps from the CB Spring Bird Daffodil and Spring Foliage sets; alcohol pens, Distress Inks, coloured embossing powders, gold embossing powder.  




I stamped the daffodil images onto Neenah card, as it is great for colouring with alcohol pens.  I coloured the images in, using dark to light colours for shading.  I outlined them with grey to make them pop.



I added some DI around the edges of the focal panel and matted it onto dark card.  



I cut two small slits into the panel with a craft knife, then threaded a ribbon through and added a bow.  I attached some tiny gems to the ribbon.  



I stamped a sentiment onto white card and embossed it in gold,  then die cut and embossed it.  I added DI through the die like a stencil, then added gold pen around the edges.  



On a white base card I stamped some foliage images in Versamark and embossed them with coloured powders.  I then blended DI around the edges of the card.  I attached the focal panel to the base card, then added some die cut letters to spell the word Spring.  This is such a pretty design with a lovely fresh feel to it.  I think this design is another great worker card, suitable for all sorts of occasions.  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you'll pop in again soon  :)  

2 comments:

  1. I love the card of fresh spring. The flowers are vibrant and I love the background surrounding the edges...it's soft and fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful fresh Spring card Penny, lovely colouring and design. Just what is needed as we are headed for snow again and storm Doris, Kate x

    ReplyDelete