Labels

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Rose Pink




Hi there and welcome to my blog  :)  I have another of my Chocolate Baroque samples for you today. I have used stamps from CB set Harlequin Rose; a clock stencil; Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry; gold embossing powder and gold marker pen.



I began with creating the background panel from a piece of white card onto which I blended the DI's.  I sprinkled water over to faux bleach it.  I stencilled a clock face randomly and stamped a swirly heart as well.  To complete the panel I used a gold pen around the edges.  I then matted it onto black card and layered onto a white base card.  



On another piece of black card I stamped a rose and script image and heat embossed in gold.  I then repeated that onto white card, cut the rose out and used DI's to paint the rose.  I tore the edges around the image on black card and added gold pen, then attached the painted rose with dimensional glue.  



Next I stamped  the sentiment onto white card and embossed in gold.  I then die cut it, added ink through the die as a stencil and edged it in gold pen.  I matted it onto a piece of black card and cut it to shape.  I attached the rose panel to the card, then attached the sentiment with dimensional glue.  



These stamps are so beautiful I've had a ball creating samples with them!  I love making my own backgrounds too, using several techniques and colours or tones.  I hope you have enjoyed this post, thanks for popping by  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment