Labels

Sunday 2 June 2019

Summer Garden



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a lovely summery card to share with you today, one of my samples from the Chocolate Baroque tv shows last month.  For this project I have used some beautiful stamps from the Garden House and Honey Bee sets; Distress Oxide inks, Versamark Ink, white EP, white Posca pen, CB Kraft card and some Hessian from my stash.



I took a piece of CB Kraft card and stamped the Garden House image, and embossed it with white EP.  I then did the same with the beehive image and a couple of bees and added a sentement, all on the focal panel.  I used DO inks to paint the images and on a spare piece of Kraft card I stamped, embossed and painted the flowers from the Garden House image, then cut them out.  I attached them 3D with foam pads to the focal panel.  
   





I added white pen around the edges of the panel, then attached strips of Hessian to the back of the panel with red liner tape.  I removed some of the threads in the Hessian to create a fringed look.  



I then took a cream base card and stamped the honeycombe image randomly around the edges.  Then using red liner tape I attached the focal panel to the base card.
  






I thoroughly enjoyed creating this cheerful card, I think it would suit a lot of occasions and recipients.  These bright sunny colours are sure to be appreciated by anyone recieving this card.
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed this post.  Feel free to leave me a comment and/or browse other posts on my blog, I'd love to hear from you!  Take care and I hope you will pop in again soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment