Labels

Friday 7 June 2019

Bountiful Birthday



Hi there and welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing a lovely and simple card with you today, one of my samples for the CB shows on tv last month.  For this project I have used stamps from the Mellow Fruitfulness, Autumn Edges and Birthday Words sets; CB Kraft card,Versamark ink, white EP, and Distress Oxide inks.



I began this project with a piece of Kraft card and I stamped the large Artichoke image with clear ink and embossed it with white EP.  I then did the same with the fruit collection image and a sentement.  I painted the images with DOs then matted the focal panel onto orange paper to make it pop.



I took a cream base card and stamped the fruit and the nut collection images around the edges using Carved Pumpkin DO ink.  






I am really pleased with the way this card has turned out, it's quite a simple design but very effective, and the beautiful stamps make it a card that anyone would love to receive.

Thank you very much for taking the time to drop by today, I hope that you have enjoyed this post - feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  I hope you'll visit again soon  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Penny, I love the use of kraft card and the images in white with a little colour. The boarder stamped in the background is wonderful, love everything you've created here, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you so much for your lovely comment! :) xx

      Delete