Labels

Friday 7 June 2019

Magic Mushrooms



Hi there and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a cute little tag to share with you today that was one of my samples for the CB shows in May.  I have used stamps from the Mushroom House, Tagtastic and May Fairy sets; black Versafine ink, clear Versamark ink, gold and clear EPs, Koh-I-Noor paints, a clear Sparkle pen and some ribbon from my stash.
  


On a piece of white card I stamped the Tagtastic image with Versamark ink and embossed it with gold EP.  I then stamped the Mushroom House image inside the tag in black ink and embossed it with clear EP.  On another piece of white card I stamped and embossed a fairy and a small butterfly then I painted all the images.  I attached the card tag to a greyboard tag and cut around it.  I added clear Sparkle pen to the Fairy's wings then cut out the fairy and butterfly.    




 I threaded some ribbon from my stash through the top of the tag then added the butterfly and the Fairy with 3D foam.  



 This lovely tag can be used a variety of ways - it could be a bookmark, a piece of home decor, a keepsake or a topper for a card, and it would suit recipients of all ages.
Thank you so much for popping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you will visit my blog again soon  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I adore this Penny, I love the mushroom house and the fairy beside it as a brilliant creation, wonderful colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you so much my lovely :) xx

      Delete