Labels

Sunday 2 June 2019

Autumnal Tag



Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  I have another of my Chocolate Baroque samples from last months shows to share with you today.  I have used stamps from the Acorn House, Tagtastic and Trees a Crowd sets; alcohol pens, Distress Oxide inks, sepia Versafine ink, Versamark ink, Clear and gold EP's, a gold pen, white charcoal, a stencil and some ribbons from my stash.  



I began this project by taking some white card and stamping the Tagtastic image in Versamark ink and embossing it with gold EP.  I then stamped a 'tree with hills' image onto the tag twice.  I coloured the trees with alcohol pens, and painted in the sky with watercolour ink, adding some clouds with white charcoal.  On another piece of white card I stamped the Acorn House image in Versamark ink and embossed it with clear EP.  I then coloured it with alcohol pens including the background, then cut around the image leaving a margin all the way around.  I used DO ink to shade the outside edges, stamped and embossed one of the 'hole' images at the top of the tag and punched a hole with my Cropadile.  I then attached the Acorn House to the tag with 3D foam.



I then threaded some Bakers Twine through the hole and tied it once.  I added some ribbon tying it into the twine to complete the tag.






To create the background I took a piece of CB Kraft card and a forest stencil from my stash and used brown DO ink through the stencil.  I then added gold pen around the edges of the panel.  I attached the background panel to a white base card, and added the tag to the card.
  


Using a spare piece of Kraft card I stamped a sentement in sepia ink, added gold pen to the edges and attached it to the card with 3D foam.  




I love the Autumnal feel of this card with the natural colours that I've used.  I think that this is another good worker card, suitable for a lot of occasions and any recipient.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed creating it!  Feel free to continue browsing my blog and/or leave me a comment, and I hope you will drop in again soon  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment