Labels

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Snow is Falling




Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a very quick card to share with you today, one of two that I created for the Chocolate Baroque July tv shows.  This card features one of the images from the Winter Edges and Lets Get Festive sets; Versamark ink, white embossing powder, holographic glitter, ribbon and a bow.  



I took a piece of red card and folded it to make the base card.  I stamped the falling snowflake edge in Versamark ink across the top of the card, and embossed it in white.  I then stamped and embossed a sentiment in the same way at the bottom of the card.  I added some glitter with a Quickie Glue Pen, enabling me to just accent the snowflakes with tiny dots of glitter.  I also added glitter to the sentement.
  


Next I decided to add some ribbon.  I love red and white for Christmas cards, and I had just the right ribbon to complement the card.  I attached the ribbon across the top of the card with red liner tape, and added a matching bow with a glue dot.   




This is a lovely, quick and simple design that is great for batch making!  As I've said I love red and white Christmas cards, but I think this design would look just as good in blue and white or silver and purple.  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you will pop in again soon  :)










2 comments: