Labels

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Lets Get Festive



Hi there and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing another quick and easy make with you today, another of my Christmas samples from last month.  I have used stamps from the Winter Edges and Lets Get Festive sets; Versamark ink, green sparkle embossing powder, CB Texture card and ribbon. 



I took a piece of Texture card and folded it to create a base card.  I then stamped the tree edge image with Versamark ink, and embossed it with a green sparkle embossing powder.  I haven't used any of my sparkle EPs for years but of course they are perfect for Christmas.  



I really love the texture that shows through the embossing, it looks like I've stamped it onto fabric.  I then stamped and embossed a sentement along the bottom of the card as before.  



Next I added some ribbon from my stash with a bow tied in the centre, attaching it with red liner tape.



I coloured a pearl from my stash with a marker to match the colour scheme of the card and attached it to the center of my bow with a glue dot.  This is another design that is quick, simple and good for making batch cards.  The color scheme can be changed to suit your taste -     cream and gold for example.
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that you'll pop in again soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment