Labels

Friday 25 October 2019

Butterfly Bouquet



Hi and welcome to my blog, I have an easy and quick card for you today, which is also on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog https://chocolatebaroque.blogspot.comFor this project I have used stamps from the Celebration Bouquet and Happy Flowers Day sets; black Versafine ink, clear EP, alcohol marker pens and Distress Oxide ink.  




I took a piece of CB Luxury Smooth paper and stamped the butterfly and bouquet images in black Versafine ink, then embossed them with clear EP.  I cut the paper to separate the two images.  I coloured the bouquet with alcohol pens and added a shadow line around the image, to make it pop off the page.  



I coloured the butterfly and cut it out. I matted the boquet image onto blue card then attached it to a white base card.  I then attached the butterfly with 3D gel.  I stamped a couple of foliage sprigs and a sentiment along the bottom of the base card.




I'm really pleased with this quick card, It's a good design for batch making and for those times when you get caught out and need a card in a hurry!
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll drop in again soon  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Penny, I love the soft shades of the flower and the jewel colours of the butterfly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete