Labels

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Pink Magnolia



Hi, welcome to my blog  :)  I have the second of the two projects that are featured on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog to share with you today.  I have used stamps from the Happy Flowers Day set; black Versafine ink, DOs, clear embossing powder, alcohol pens, Kraft card and an embossing folder from my stash.



On a piece of smooth white paper I stamped the Magnolia image in black and embossed it with clear powder.  I then coloured the image with pens.  I added a few butterflies with the Kaleidoscope of Butterflies stencil, then blended DO ink around the edges of the panel.  



Next I took a piece of Kraft card and embossed it in a folder from my stash.  I attached it to a white base card and then attached the focal panel.  To complete the design I stamped a sentement in black along the bottom edge of the card.



This is a quick card that lends itself to batch making and will suit a lot of occasions.
Thanks very much for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll pop back again soon  :)  


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Penny. I do like how you have embossed the kraft card.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Penny, beautiful colouring and I love the pattern of the embossed panel, Kate x

    ReplyDelete