Labels

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Bouquet of Sunshine and Smiles



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a couple of projects which are featuring on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog, and this is the first.  I have used stamps from the Celebration Bouquet, Happy Flowers Day and Filigree Trading Hearts sets;  black Versafine, Distress Oxide inks, alcohol pens, a gold pen, Kaleidascope of Butterflies and Useful Leaves stencils.  



I took a piece of smooth white paper and stamped the bouquet and butterfly images using black Versafine ink.  I coloured them with the pens then fussy cut them.  



I took a piece of plain paper from CB's Designer Papers and added butterflies and foliage using DOs through the stencils.  I then took a white base card and stamped a couple of worker images along two edges.  I edged the background panel with a gold pen then attached the panel to the base card, offsetting it to one side.



I attached the butterfly and the bouquet with 3D gel onto the background panel.  



I stamped a sentement in black ink onto a spare peice of white card, die cut it and added ink through the die.  I edged the sentement panel with gold then attached it to the card.




I think this cheerful design is suitable for lots of occasions and recipients, it's bound to brighten the day of anyone who receives it.  
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope that you've enjoyed this post and that you'll pop in again soon  :)  

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! Looooovely card Penny. Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning Penny, what wonderful colours and fab background. Hope all is well with you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate! All is good thanks, I hope it's the same for you hun :) xx

      Delete