Labels

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Feather Bookmark



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  This is another of my Chocolate Baroque samples from last month, a quick and easy little project.  I have used stamps from the I Shall Be Your Wings set; Neenah Desert Storm Kraft card, colouring pencils, Versamark ink, white embossing powder, white pen and some ribbons from my stash.


I chose one of the feather images and stamped it onto an off-cut of Desert Storm card, using Versamark ink, and embossed it with white EP.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment below the feather then coloured them both with pencils.  I added a shadow line around both images, and edged the panel with white pen. 



Next I took a piece of coloured card, another off-cut, and made sure that it was slightly wider than the focal panel and about an inch longer.  I then cut some fringing at one end.  



I found some ribbon and ric-rac in co-ordinating colours to the cardstock and attached them to the coloured card above the fringing.  


I then attached the focal panel to the coloured card above the ribbons.  



I then attached some tiny pearls to complete the design.



This is a lovely quick little project, perfect as a gift or just as a treat for yourself.  It's a great way to use up your off-cuts of card too!
Thank you very much for dropping in today, I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you'll visit again soon  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment