Labels

Monday 4 June 2018

Bubble Flowers



Hello and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing another of my CB samples from the Hochanda shows last month, featuring the beautiful feathers and florals.  This project features stamps from the Lords and Ladies and Square Bubbles sets; Distress Oxide inks, colouring pencils, Distress Ink, Versamark ink,  white embossing powder and an embossing folder from my stash.




I put three colours of DOs onto my glass mat and spritzed water onto them.  I took a piece of white cartridge paper and swirled it through the inks to create a background.  




I then stamped the Square Bubbles all over the panel using one of the colours of DO inks, and as I stamped I saw flower shapes cropping up all over the place in the bubbles!  So I coloured the flowers with pencils and added gold pen around the edges of the panel.





I then took a piece of Kraft card and embossed it with a folder from my stash and blended DI over the pattern to enhance it.  I attached it to a cream base card then attached the background panel.  



On another piece of Kraft card I stamped the Cuckoo Pint image with Versafine ink and embossed it with white powder.  I then coloured the image with the pencils and cut around it leaving a border.  I attached it to the background panel with 3D foam pads.  I stamped and embossed a sentiment  the same way on a piece of Kraft card and die cut it, adding DI through the die and added gold pen around the edge.  I then attached it to the card with 3D foam pads.



I had a lovely time creating this card, the stamps are so beautiful that they don't need anything but a bit of colour to show them off.  This is a great worker card that would suit various occasions and recipients.
 Thank you for dropping in today, I hope that you have enjoyed this post and will pop in again soon  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Penny, such lovely colours and a gorgeous design, love how the background turned out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, thank you very much lovey :) xx

    ReplyDelete