Labels

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Colours of Nature



Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  Today I am sharing one of my recent samples that I created for Chocolate Baroque's tv shows last month.  I have used stamps from the Lords and Ladies, Square Bubbles, Artistic Affirmations and The Rose Tree sets; Distress crayons, Versamark ink, white embossing powder, white marker pen, and a Distress Oxide ink.



I began by taking a piece of cartridge paper and scribbling three colours of crayons randomly over it, then blending the colours with water on my finger.  



I stamped the Square Bubbles all over the card using Versamark ink, and embossed it with white powder.  I then added white pen around the edges.




I next took a couple of pieces of Neenah Dessert Storm card and stamped the floral image, sentiment and a Bee in Versamark ink and embossed them in white as before.  I then cut  the images into panels and edged them with white pen.  



I then matted the background panel onto Kraft card.  I took a white base card and stamped the floral image repeatedly up the sides in DO ink.  I attached the background panel to the card, then arranged the focal panels and attached them to the card.




   This design really showcases these beautiful stamps and the lovely fresh colours of the inks.  I think this is another good worker card, suitable for lots of occassions  and recipients.
Thank you very much for popping by today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and will drop in again soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment