Labels

Friday 7 February 2020

Natural Reflection




Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  I have a pretty scenic card to share with you today, it was one of my samples from last year for Chocolate Baroque.  For this project I have used stamps from the Harmony Tree, Sunburst Scenes and Landscape Edges sets; Versamark ink, white EP, Koh-I-Noor watercour paints, Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and a white paint pen.
 


I began by taking a piece of Kraft card and stamping the large tree, the small tree and the windmill in Versamark ink and embossed them with white EP.  I took a white Posca paint pen and used it to link the stamped images and create a countryside scene.  I then stamped and embossed some words and birds in the sky of the background.  On a spare piece of Kraft card I stamped and embossed a stone wall image twice.  I painted all the images and background with the watercolour paints then cut the walls out. 
  



Next I took a white base card and stamped the stone wall image all round the edges using Vintage Photo DO ink.  I used a brush and water to smudge the ink and create shading on the walls.
    


I blended some DO ink around the edges of the focal panel then attached it to the base card.  I took the painted walls and attached them along the bottom edge of the focal panel with 3D glue gel.  



I think this card is a good worker card, meaning that it would suit virtually any occasion and any recipient - male or female.  
Thanks for stopping by today and visiting my blog.  I hope you've enjoyed this post, feel free to browse more of my projects or leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  I hope you'll come back and visit again soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment