Labels

Friday 21 February 2020

Above and Below




Hello and welcome to my blog  :)   I have a few pages from a couple of calenders that I made a couple of years ago as Christmas presents, the calenders and the stamps are from Chocolate Baroque.  The first two pictures feature stamps from the Mermaid Queen, Underwater Kingdom and Seadragon sets; Distress Oxide ink, black Versafine ink, clear EP, alcohol pens, pearlescent paints and a stencil from my stash.



For both designs I stamped several focal images, to create a scene, in black ink and embossed them with clear EP.  I then coloured them with the pens and paints.  I laid the stencil over the page and used a blue DO ink to create a patterned background that gives the effect of water currents.  






For the next two pictures I have used stamps from the Seashore Dreams and Seaside Scenes sets; sepia Versafine ink, clear EP, and colouring pencils.  



For both pictures I stamped and embossed the focal images using sepia ink and clear EP.  I added a border of shells either side of the focal images stamping and embossing in the same way.  I then coloured all the images with my colouring pencils.  


Thank you for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post.  Feel free to browse my blog further/ leave a comment - it would really brighten my day if you did!  I hope you'll visit my blog again soon  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment