Labels

Monday 27 January 2020

Breath, Dream Explore



Hello and Welcome to my blog  :)  I have a sweet little card to share with you today which was one of my samples for the Chocolate Baroque tv shows in December, using some of the fabulous Steampunk stamps.  I have used stamps from the Steampunk Funky Fish and Punky Expressions sets; Distress Oxide inks, black Versafine ink, metalic acrylic paints, clear texture gel, a stencil, die cuts and some air dry clay embellishments from my stash.  
  


I began by creating the background panel.  I took a piece of white card and blended three colours of DOs on it, then added some worker images randomly.  When all that was dry I took a stencil, applied texture gel through it  and left it to dry naturally.  I then added some ink around the edges of the panel.



I die cut some leaves that I would use for seaweed, and added some ink to the edges.  On another piece of white card I stamped a sea horse image in black ink and embossed it with clear EP.  I then painted it with metalic acrylic paints and cut it out.  I also coloured some air dry clay shells with the paints.
    



I took a white base card and stamped the same worker stamps around the edges to create a border.  I attached the background panel to the card then added all the embellishments.




I am really pleased with this card, it's a cheerful little project that would cover many occasions and recipients.
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope that you've enjoyed this post and that you will visit my blog again  :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic card Penny, I love the steampunk theme and your fabulous colours and texture. I hope you are well and that life is being good to you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kate my lovely :) Thank you for your lovely comments! Yes everything is good with me apart from the usual lol! I hope all is well with you too hun, take care,xxx :)

      Delete