Labels

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Colourful Inspirations



Hi there, welcome to my blog  :)  I have a colourful, stylish card to share with you today.  This was one of my samples for the Chocolate Baroque tv shows in January and I have used stamps from the Sewing Room and Haberdashery sets; designer paper from the My Floral Soul set; Distress Inks, clear Sparkle pen, alcohol pens, black Versafine ink, clear embossing powder and a piece of acetate.





On a piece of designer paper I stamped a mannequin image in black ink and embossed it with clear powder.  I then coloured it with alcohol pens and blended black DI around the edges of the paper before matting it onto black card.  




I took a white base card and stamped  a lovely border image around the edges.  





On a spare piece of white card I stamped and embossed a couple of worker stamps and coloured them with the pens.  I then took a piece of acetate and stamped and embossed a pair of scissors.  I used a silver metalic pen to colour them on the reverse of the acetate then cut the scissors out.  I also cut the other embellishments out.  

  


I attached the focal panel to the base card then attached all the embellishments.





I then used a clear Sparkle pen to add some highlights and sparkle to the floral image on the designer paper.




To complete this design I stamped and embossed a sentement onto the background. 



This card was fairly easy to create but no less effective.  One of the best things about these beautiful papers is that they can be used for any card or journal page or home decor piece.  I have used the images, paper and sentement in this design to show that nature and being creative can come together to create something wonderful.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that I'll see you here again soon  :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Penny, your colours are fabulous and your composition of images are brilliant, love it all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you very much - glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Pest Control Services in Jaipur:

    Are you troubled with cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, insects, lizards in the

    house? These insect-moths not only spoil your beautiful house and furniture but

    also threaten your health.

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete