Labels

Friday 15 March 2019

Be My Valentine




Hello there, welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing a quick and simple card with you today, it is being featured on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog page as one of the 15 minute cards.  I have used images from the Haberdashery and Words of Love stamp sets, alcohol pens, a Clear Sparkle pen, black Versafine ink, clear embossing powder, and some dies from my stash.
  



I began by stamping the corset mannequin in black ink onto a piece of white card, and embossed it with clear powder.  I then stamped the word 'Love' and some small hearts in black and embossed them, colouring them in with the pens.  I added clear Sparkle pen to the images then matted the focal panel onto black card.  



I then used a couple of nesting dies to cut hearts out of black and red card.  I used a black pen  to write a sentiment on the red heart, added gold pen around the edges and matted it onto the black heart, then added gold dots around the edges.  I attached the panel to a red base card, cut out some more small hearts, then added them all randomly to the card.




And there we have it, a slightly saucy, fun Valentines card!  I make no excuse about the colours - not only are they perfect for Valentines day they are also one of my favourite colour combos.  
Thank you very much for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll visit again soon  :)   


4 comments:

  1. WOW Penny what a fabulous card, love the mannequin image and the sassy basque beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Kate, thank you so much my lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, it's very good of you to say that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sameer, thanks for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete