Labels

Saturday 5 January 2019

Golden Song



Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  Today I'm sharing one of my samples from the December Chocolate Baroque tv shows, featuring stamps from the Sing Your Song and Live Out Loud sets; Red Soft Form Paste, red Versafine ink, clear EP, gold pen and gold gilding wax.



I spread the Soft Form paste over the large negative image from the Live Out Loud set and left it to dry overnight.  When dry I peeled it from the stamp and rubbed a little gold gilding wax over it to highlight some of the detail.  I then coloured a piece of paper, a little bigger than the panel, with a gold pen and attached the paste panel to it, then matted it onto black card.



 I took a white base card and stamped a bird in a tree image onto it in red ink, and embossed it with clear EP.  I did the same with a sentiment, then added some gold pen to the images. 


I attached the focal panel to the card with 3D foam pads.




This design is simple and contemporary, which is quite unusual for me!  But I love it, and it's a very versatile card, for any occasion and any recipient, and it could be created in any colour.
Thank you for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll come back soon  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment