Labels

Thursday 11 June 2020

Solitary Tree



Hello - welcome to my blog  :)  I have another of my CB samples to share with you from last month's shows.  I have used stamps from the Trees A Crowd set; acrylic paints, Gelli Plate, black Versafine ink, black fineliner pen, Distress Oxide inks.



For the background I chose one that I made some time ago with acrylic paints and a Gelli Plate.  I stamped the large bare tree image in black Versafine ink and embossed it with clear EP.  I then trimmed the panel a little and blended ink around the edges.  I used a black fineliner pen to draw a border around the painted area.     






I took a Kraft base card and stamped a smaller tree image along the two sides to create a border, then attached the FP to the base card.I also blended ink around the edges of the card to complete the design.   



This is a lovely quick card, good for those last minute makes!  I think it's suitable for many occasions and any recipient. 
Thanks for popping in today, I hope that you have enjoyed my post.  Do feel free to browse further on my blog, and I hope that you'll come back soon  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Penny, wonderful colours and a fabulous design.
    Hope you are well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate :) Yes I'm fine thanks, I hope you are too. Take care and stay safe xxx

      Delete