Labels

Saturday 15 December 2018

Fast Florals


  



Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  I have two quick and easy cards to share with you today; they are both samples from last month's CB shows on tv and are among a fantastic selection of quick cards featured on the CB Design Team blog page 15 minute cards   http://chocolatebaroque.blogspot.com.  I have used two of the new stamps that were launched on those shows - Be Kind and Floral Grunge; black Versafine ink, clear EP, black and silver marker pens, and alcohol marker pens.



I stamped each image onto a piece of CB Luxury Smooth white paper using black ink then embossed them with clear powder.  I then used alcohol pens to colour the images, adding shading and tone.  I used a very pale grey tone to add a shadow line around the flowers to make them pop off the page.  



I used the silver and black marker pens around the edges of each focal panel, then matted and layered each one onto a base card.   I stamped a sentiment in black ink onto each card to complete the designs.  
These cards are not only quick to make but they can easily be copied for batch making.  The sentiments are non specific so these cards are suitable for any occasion and recipient.  Thank you for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post - I'd love it if you left me a comment.  Feel free to browse my blog for ideas and inspiration or pop back again anytime  :)   

1 comment:

  1. WOW Penny what gorgeous cards, your colours are amazing.
    Hope all is well with you, have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year, Kate x

    ReplyDelete