Labels

Sunday 9 December 2018

Autumn Harvest



Hi and welcome to my blog  :)  Today's post is one of my samples from last month's Chocolate Baroque new stamps launch.  I have used the Shared Beauty stamp, and several images from the Wild Meadow set; one of the beautiful new Designer papers from Lesley 'My Floral Soul', Distress Oxide inks, Versamark ink, Copper EP, and Koh-I-Noor paints.  



I took a piece of the Designer paper and cut it to size.  I then stamped and embossed the Shared Beauty image in copper and masked it with masking tissue.  I stamped several images from the Wild Meadow set around the focal image and embossed them in copper too.  I then removed the mask and painted the flower.




I used a copper marker pen around the edges of the focal panel and matted it onto black card.  I took a white base card and stamped several small worker images around the edges of the card to create a border, using colours of DO inks to complement the paper.  I then blended some ink around the outer edges of the card and attached the focal panel.  




I stamped a sentement onto white card and embossed it with the copper EP.  I then die cut it and added ink through the die.  I removed the die and edged the panel with copper pen.  I then matted the panel onto black card and attached it to the card with 3D gel.  



I'm really pleased with this card, it is a colourful, cheerful card that would suit many occasions and recipients.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope this post has inspired you and that you'll visit again soon  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Penny, I love the composition of stamps and the colours are wonderful, beautifully created, Kate x

    ReplyDelete