Labels

Friday 30 November 2018

Jewels in the Garden



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  I'm sharing one of my CB samples from last month's tv shows today, featuring stamps from the Butterfly Daisy Collage set; CB Useful Leaves stencil; Distress Oxide Inks, Koh I Noor paints, gold embossing powder, Versamark ink, Glossy Accents and some alcohol markers.



I began by taking a piece of white card and stamping the large floral image with Versafine ink and embossed it with gold EP.  I masked the image and repeated the process overlapping the flowers.  I then stamped and embossed all sizes of the flowers on another piece of white card, and painted them in bright jewel colours.  I cut the flowers out, added Glossy Accents to the centers of the smallest sizes and set them aside to dry.  Going back to the background panel I added some foliage using DO ink through the stencil.  I blended DO ink around the edges of the panel.  I matted the panel onto coloured card and then attached it to a white base card.



When the Glossy Accents was dry I assembled the flowers on the card.  I stamped and embossed a collage butterfly image onto vellum, coloured it on the reverse with alcohol markers and cut it out before attaching it to the card.  I didn't add a sentiment to this card, but I think it would be suitable for lots of occasions and recipients.
Thank you for popping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you will visit again soon  :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Penny, the colours are gorgeous and the design is awesome, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you so much, glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete