Labels

Saturday 17 November 2018

Honeysuckle Tag



Hello and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  I have a pretty and easy design to share with you today which was one of my samples for last month's Chocolate Baroque tv shows.   I have used stamps from the Honeysuckle Butterfly, Butterfly Daisy Collage and Briar Rose Butterfly sets, Distress Oxide inks, alcohol pens, and a Kaleidascope of Butterflies stencil.  




I took a piece of CB Drawing Cartridge and blended DIs over it.  I dried the inks off with a heat gun and then stamped a foliage swirl image using one of the DIs and a butterfly image which I stamped randomly in first and second generation ink.  




I then matted the background panel onto black card and attached it to a white base card.



Next I took a piece of CB Luxury Smooth paper and die cut a tag.  I then stamped a large Honeysuckle image onto the tag with Versafine ink and coloured it with pens, adding a shadow line around the image.  I added a little ink around the edges of the tag.







I added a bow with some  twine from my stash and attached the tag to the card.



I think this is a pretty card that is simple in design but no less effective, and I think it is suitable for several occasions.
Thank you for dropping by today,I hope that you enjoyed this post and that you'll pop in again soon  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you my lovely! Hope you are well :) xxx

      Delete