Labels

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Vintage Christmas






.

These are the Christmas cards I made for 2014.  They were all made using papers and card printed from the Crafter's Companion Vintage Christmas CD Rom, and coordinating embossing folders.  I started with white 7" square cards and blended a little Distress ink around the edges.  I cut the backing papers to fit the front of the cards and leave a small border, and edged the papers with ink.   I used a Quickie Glue pen to add glitter highlights.  I printed some card with the patterns that coordinate with the embossing folders then embossed them through a machine.  On one of the cards I embossed a piece of kraft card and added glitter highlights to that as well.  All the panels were die cut, and the printed ones had gilding wax added to the raised images.  Distress Ink was blended around the edges.  I cut ribbons from other pieces of backing papers, and wrapped them around the panels. The toppers, focal embellishments and sentiment panels were printed and cut out, glittered  and added to the card fronts.  I love the vintage old fashioned  feel to this set, it reminds me of my gran's old Christmas decorations!  I was very behind with my Christmas cards this year and using this set from Crafter's Companion enabled me to get them all done in time! 

1 comment:

  1. Now I adore vintage Christmas cards and these are just GORGEOUS ! Love, love them. X

    ReplyDelete