Labels

Thursday 4 July 2019

To Have and to Hold Heart





Hi there and welcome to my blog :)  I have a lovely wedding card to share with you today featuring some beautiful Chocolate Baroque stamps.  I have used the Hearts Full of Love set; Little Birdy hand made flowers, CB Masking Tissue, Versamark ink, silver EP, silver Brilliance ink, pearlescent paints, glitter, die cuts and some gems from my stash.



I took a piece of A4 pearlescent card then scored and folded it to create a base card.  I stamped the large floral heart image with Versamark ink and embossed it in silver.  I then masked the image with masking tissue and stamped another heart image repeatedly over the card, using silver Brilliance ink.  The Brilliance ink provides a subtle background with a lovely sheen.  



I stamped and embossed a sentiment onto a spare piece of card then cut it with a die from my stash.  I added a few tiny gems and went around the edges with a silver marker pen.  I  attached it to the card with 3D foam, then added some handmade paper flowers.  On a spare piece of card I stamped and embossed the flowers from the floral heart image, painted them and cut them out before attaching them with 3D foam.  I used some word dies from my stash to add another sentiment to the card, cutting the words from silver mirror card.  I then attached them to the card and added a couple of gems.   



I'm really pleased with this design, it is a simple one but no less beautiful for that.  I always enjoy creating wedding cards!  
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope that you've enjoyed this post.  Feel free to leave me a comment and to browse my blog, I'd love it if you did.  I hope that you'll pop in again soon  :)

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Penny, your design and colours are quite beautiful, it will be a treasured keepsake for the recipient, Kate x

    ReplyDelete