Labels

Thursday 15 December 2016

Frosty Trees




Hello again, I'm sharing another 15 minute card I made for the Chocolate Baroque DT blog.  This is a really quick and easy card that will have a multitude of uses!  :)  I have used stamps from CB's Design a Tree Orchard and Words of Inspiration sets; Versamark ink, white embossing powder, Opal embossing powder, glitter.    



I took a piece of navy card and stamped the tree twice with Versamark ink.  I embossed the images with white embossing powder.  I dragged the ink pad around the edges of the panel and embossed with Opal powder.  I stamped a sentiment in Opal powder as well.  I then added glitter to the trees to give them a frosty effect.  I used a Versamark pen to ground the trees and added some slopes to the foreground, then embossed those with white powder. 
      





I completed this design by matting the focal panel onto silver mirror card and layering onto a white base card.  



This is a simple design that will make a lovely Christmas card, or a winter birthday card.  Thank you for popping in today, I hope you enjoyed this post and come back soon  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love blue and white and this would be great for birthday or Christmas

    ReplyDelete