Labels

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Make a Wish



Hi there and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  Today I am sharing a card which is also being featured on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog, as it's my turn again to show a couple of projects.  This card was also on the CB tv 'Bee' shows last month.  For this card I have used stamps from The Rose Tree, Sillhouette Grasses  and Words to Dazzle and Sparkle sets; Distress Oxides, silver sparkle embossing powder, and a die from my stash.




I began with a piece of white card and blended three DOs all over it.  Using the same inks I stamped several worker images randomly over the panel to create the background.  



I stamped several Dandylion images in Versamark ink and embossed them with silver sparkle EP then added some seed images in the same way, positioning them as if they were floating away on the breeze.  





I matted the panel onto navy card.



I took a white base card and using one of the DO inks I stamped a floral group image on both sides and stamped the seed images along the top and bottom edges, creating a lovely border.





I blended some of the ink around the outer edges of the base card.



I stamped a sentiment on a spare piece of white card and die cut it into an oval, adding ink through the die before removing the card.



I'm really pleased with this card, the colours blended together so well and they seem to compliment the stamps well.  This design will suit any recipient and any occasion, a great worker card.
Thank you so much for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and will pop in again soon  :)  

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and ethereal. I love the colours...blue is my favourite and the silver sparkle is just right.

    ReplyDelete