Labels

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Scripted Palace



Hi there and welcome to my blog  :)  I've got one of my samples from the recent Chocolate Baroque tv shows - A Taste of Russia - to share with you today.  I absolutely loved working with all the stamps for this call out, and I was lucky enough to work with the FIRST EVER Chocolate Baroque masks and stencils!  I have used one of the Silhouette Palaces mask and stencil set; Mini Script stamp; Glimmer Mist, black Versafine ink, gold pen; an embossing folder from my stash.
   


I took a piece of white card and attached the mask to it with stencil glue.  I sprayed a red/gold Glimmer mist all over the card and left it to dry naturally.  When I removed the mask there was still a lot of colour on it so I spritzed it with water and took a print with another piece of card, to use on another project.
  


I then placed the matching stencil onto the card and stamped the mini script through it using black ink.  I die cut the card into an oval panel,blended gold ink around the edges and added gold pen. I then matted it onto black card.  



I embossed a piece of Antique Gold pearl card in a folder from my stash and attached some ribbon with a bow along the top.  I added a gem to the centre of the bow.  I then attached the focal panel to the card.



I'm really pleased with this one, I love the script inside the Silhouette Palace, and I wanted to capture a sense of elegance and opulence.  These stencils and masks are going to be so useful!  I think this is another great worker card - for various occasions, male and female cards.  
Thank you for popping by today, I hope you enjoyed this post and that you'll come visit again soon  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is rich and sumptuous in colours. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Penny, the colours are luxurious, Just As these palaces would Be. Beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you very much for your lovely comment :) glad you like it xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Birgit, thanks so much for your kind comment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete